Hello all,

we have the UCSC genome browser mirror as well as Galaxy mirror. The
Galaxy has a feature enabling a user to display the data at UCSC genome
browser as custom tracks. I have configured the galaxy to display the data
to our UCSC browser mirror but it doesn't work properly: after the
redirecting to genome browser page the "redirected to non-http(s): /root"
error message is appeared. At the same time displaying Galaxy data at
official UCSC works excellent. What are the possible reasons of it?
Thank you in advance!