Hi all,

I am doing cufflinks assembly of TopHat-aligned NGS reads with Refseq gene track as reference annotation. All works, but resulting gtf files cannot be displayed in UCSC browser. I use "display at UCSC main" link, but get a message:"Error 500: Internal Server Error".
Has anyone experienced this problem recently?

regards,

Aleks