After viewing tutorials and reading the information associated with various
tools, I ask that you point me toward an appropriate workflow for the following:

I sequenced (Illumina) 5 genomes of phenotype(+) samples and 1 genome of a
phenotype(-) control. I uploaded fastqsanger files to Galaxy and performed
Bowtie alignments. I want to find the allelic positions where the (+) genomes
differ from the (-) genome.

Many thanks,

Kevin