Hi all,
  So I am using cuffdiff to find significant differences between two samples
(no
replicates).  The transcript and gene differential expression works and I get
significant values.  However, consistently, the TSS, CDS, and splicing
differences return with "1 line" and no data.  I have tried multiple different
GTF transcriptome reference files  - UCSC refflat, ensembl, but still no luck.
  Maybe I am missing something very basic - can anyone give me advice here?

Richard