From: galaxy-user-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu
[mailto:galaxy-user-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu] On Behalf Of Jeremy Coate
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 1:44 PM
To: galaxy-user@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: [galaxy-user] using files produced by "Barcode Splitter"

I used the "Barcode Splitter" tool to split multiplexed RNA-Seq libraries into
separate files. I would now like to map the reads from each of these fastq
files to a reference genome. However, the fastq files generated by Barcode
Splitter don't appear in the "Fastq File" pull-down menus within the the BWA or
Bowtie launch pages. I'm probably missing something obvious, but what is the
trick for making these files available for the mapping tools? Do I need to
import them into my history somehow?

Thanks!
Jeremy