Hi

On a separate issue, I have been having trouble generating a corrected fasta
file based on a pileup. I have a dataset that is a resequenced genome and I
want to correct the fasta file based on the consensus and then re run the
alignments to see how it affects things. However, I cannot for the life of me
figure out how to do it in Galaxy. Any help appreciated!

David