Thanks for putting that in. I was wondering the same thing. The immediate
use of it for me would be to have quality-checking steps at the beginning of
the workflow, and to not proceed if the data does not pass.

If there is any implementation of conditionals in Galaxy I would be
interested!

Thanks,
Clare