Hello Mattias,

Using the Galaxy public server, the export to file is working correctly from our testing. Are you perhaps running your own instance?

When the export occurs, and the link is generated, click on it once to start initiate the process, then click on it again after a bit and the processed file should download to your desktop.

If you continue to have problems on the public Galaxy server, please send me a shared history link ("Options -> Share or Publish") and email that back directly to me.

Hopefully we can work out the issue,