Hello Archana,

Is the upload still stalled? If so, there are two options:

1- start it again, perhaps there was a network problem

2- use the FTP method. Is very quick/easy and files don't have to be large to make it convenient. See help at:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Learn/Upload%20via%20FTP
http://screencast.g2.bx.psu.edu/
http://screencast.g2.bx.psu.edu/quickie_17_ftp_upload/flow.html

Please let us know if you continue to have problems,