Hello Archana,

Specific tutorial and screencast help is located here:

http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/james/p/exercises

http://usegalaxy.org
   center pane, scroll to quickie #15 and click

Best wishes,

On 7/27/11 3:51 AM, archana bhardwaj wrote:

Respected sir

I am working on 454 chip sequence data.I want to know workflow for this
analysis .
Please guide me..

http://usegalaxy.org/
http://galaxyproject.org/