Hello Archana,

It would be most helpful if you could send a bug report from the error dataset. To do this, click on the green bug icon (lower left corner of the error dataset box in the history) and this will send an email to our internal list where we can examine the history and data and provide feedback. Please feel free to add in any comments in the bug report submission form that you feel may be relevant.

Please do not send a shared link to me directly or as a reply to the galaxy-user mailing list. The bug reporting mechanism provides the best access to our team as a whole to resolve tool/data problems.

I will look for your bug report and get back to you as soon as possible,

Take care,