I am trying to use bowtie to assign reads to the s. Cerevisiae genome.  I
have data from paired end SOLiD sequencing with two unique six base pair
barcodes.  Can I use bowtie to make csfasta and qual files from my mixed
original data split by bar code?  I know I can use the trim option to remove
the barcode, but how do I specify one only?