So, I'm trying to setup a smooth pathway for our users to import their
NGS data into Galaxy. I'd hoped for a solution that would require zero
interaction with an administrator, but things seem more awkward than
they should be:

1. We can automagically push produced NGS data into a user import
directory on the host server. No problem.
2. The user can upload the data into  via "Shared Data / Data Libraries
/ <name of data library> / Add datasets / Upload directory of files"
3. _But_ this data library must be created by an administrator, who must
then assign appropriate permissions (access and add) for the appropriate
user.

Have I got this right? I suppose that the last step only needs to be
done once (create an "import library" for every users that I expect to
want to import), but it seems a little fiddlier than expected. Is there
an easier way, have I missed something?

----
Paul Agapow (paul-michael.aga...@hpa.org.uk)
Bioinformatics, Centre for Infections, Health Protection Agency

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk