Perhaps a better question for the dev list but:

It looks as if we are going to be getting a small lump of money to
upgrade our Galaxy instance for wider use within our division. This will
course mean setting up a new server and installing Galaxy, but there are
some other things we'd like: adapting for use with our cluster, setting
up automatic data flows into Galaxy, solid web configuration, load
balancing, etc. We (the overrun core staff) haven't found the time for
and probably never will. But we might be able to find the money for a
contractor ...

So, any pointers on finding a Galaxy installation and configuration guru
in London?

----
Paul Agapow (paul-michael.aga...@hpa.org.uk)
Bioinformatics, Centre for Infections, Health Protection Agency

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk