Hi everyone,

I have a bed file with reads mapped on the genome, I filtered it to have
just chr1, once I got the filtered file, I run MACS on it to calculate peaks
(btw it is a histone modification mapped reads) and the file was generated
successfully

when I tried to view it in UCSC genome browser I got an error message

*  Error 500: Internal Server Error**

Is this related to galaxy or UCSC GB ? I tried the experiment 4 times and it
is always the case

Cheers

Rad
*
--
*R. Aniba*
*Bioinformatics Postdoctoral Research Scientist*