Hi Yan,

I have opened an enhancement request for the team to consider at:
http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/642/include-tools-for-rad-seq-analsysis

Feedback/comments from other Galaxy users is welcomed. (Be sure to reply to this galaxy-user thread - please do not enter comments in the ticket above).

Thanks for the suggestion!