===> Please use "Reply All" when responding to this email! <===

Hi everybody,

Maybe a dumb question but does someone know if we can use the aaChanges tool
on a custom genome? I have my SNP dataset and my gene dataset but I can only
assign them to one of the genome build already in UCSC... I am using the web
server of galaxy. Do I need to install my own local instance of Galaxy in
order to add a custom genome build?

Thanks,

David