===> Please use "Reply All" when responding to this email! <===

Hi All,

We want to add a program “PhyML 3.0” to galaxy system. This software was for
phylogenetic developed byhttp://www.atgc-montpellier.fr/phyml/binaries.php.It
can run normally in Linux environment with a file for example named “sample” as
input and two files automatically named “sample.phy_phyml_stats.txt” and
“sample.phy_phyml_tree.txt” as outputs.

However, after added it to galaxy system, we found that it can produce the
right result files in directory "/var/we/galaxy-dist/database/files/000”, but
they did not return to the web page where they are empty. So who can tell me
what is wrong?

Another question, is java applet supported by galaxy system?

Thank you very much!

Best Wishes!

Yan-Hui Li