Thanks! I decided to install a local instance of Galaxy. The installation
went fine, but now
I'm not sure how to add a custom genome. I found some information in past
comments on the user list but I'm not sure I understand everything. All I've
got is a fasta file with all my supercontigs and a gtf file with the
predicted models.

And a somewhat basic question: am I supposed to be able to log in a local
instance? It doesn't recognize my username and password, which I guess is
normal since it is local, so what should I do?

Cheers,

David