Hi everybody,
I am developing the application on Galaxy server. One of the requirement is
to create user specific list of options. Is it possible to access somehow
$__user_email__  in <options> tag  or in <conditional> ?. I did not found
documentation how to used cheetah in galaxy tool xml files but from files
provided with galaxy, cheetah is used only in <command> and <config> tag. Is
that rigth? If it can be used in any part of xml definition file it would
make much easier to generate xml dynamicaly based on the $__user_email__
Does anybody have an idea how to manage this problem?
Petr Novak