Hi jen and galaxy users, when I try to use cufflinks in GALAXY and select "use
reference annotation", I am NOT sure how to get the annotation file in GTF
format for cufflinks.

I was trying to down-load the annotation file from Illumina donated package in
Cufflink website, I am NOT sure this is the right way to go for?

Thanks,

tao