Hello,

Currently, RNA-seq analysis for SOLiD data is available only on our test server:
http://test.g2.bx.psu.edu/

Please note that there are quotas associated with the test server:
http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/News/Galaxy%20Public%20Servers%20Usage%20Quotas

Should you require additional resources, then it would be necessary to create a local or cloud instance:
http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Big Picture/Choices

The basic steps are to prepare the fastq data then proceed with mapping and analysis.

Please see the screencasts specific to SOLiD data to prepare the input fastq file(s). Once the initial steps are completed, move on to the tutorial below (TopHat mapping, etc.):
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/aun1/p/ngs-analysis-service
http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Learn/Screencasts

Tutorial covering RNA-seq analysis (tool under "NGS: RNA Analysis":
http://usegalaxy.org/u/jeremy/p/galaxy-rna-seq-analysis-exercise

FAQ to help with troubleshooting (if needed):
http://usegalaxy.org/u/jeremy/p/transcriptome-analysis-faq

Hopefully this helps,