Hello Di,

Both Bowtie and Tophat will map sequences, with Tophat being preferred for RNA-seq data. If you wish to do downstream analysis, then using the Cuff* tools would be the next steps. Each of these tools has an associated help description that explains the inputs/outputs.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

ps. Please send all questions directly to the mailing lists unless they contain private data/links.