Hi Petr,

I am going to forward your email to the galaxy-dev list so that the development community can offer comments/suggestions.

On 8/30/11 2:27 AM, Petr Novak wrote:
Hi everybody,
I am developing the application on Galaxy server. One of the requirement
is to create user specific list of options. Is it possible to access
somehow $__user_email__  in <options> tag  or in <conditional> ?. I did
not found documentation how to used cheetah in galaxy tool xml files but
from files provided with galaxy, cheetah is used only in <command> and
<config> tag. Is that rigth? If it can be used in any part of xml
definition file it would make much easier to generate xml dynamicaly
based on the $__user_email__
Does anybody have an idea how to manage this problem?
Petr Novak

http://galaxyproject.org/Support