I found the dropdown menu list to be too long to be effectively used
especially when viewed i chrome (browser) I can only see 5 genomes at a time
and the ordering of the genomes isn't intuitive.
Can I suggest that a frequently used genomes list be in the rest of the page
so that it is easier to use for most users? like a table of common genomes
to immediately create a new track browser from there?

Cheers
Kevin