Hi Neal,

Thank you for reporting the problem! If you haven't done so already, would you have time to do a double check that this is working for your data as well? (our test data passed)

And please let us know if there are problems (a shared history link would be helpful, you could send to just me off-list to keep your data private).

Thanks again!