===>  Please use "Reply All" when responding to this email<===

Hello,

File type can be set by using a dataset's pencil icon to reach the "Edit Attributes" form. GTF and GFF are both very similar. It is possible that the 9th field ("group" for GFF, "attributes" for GTF) was not detected automatically upon upload or that there is some problem with format to double check (extra tabs or whitespace).

Hopefully this helps,

http://galaxyproject.org/Support