Hi,

  This must seem like a newbie question but I cant get a clear answer.  My
understanding from the galaxy wiki
page http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Learn/FAQ#Learn.2BAC8-FAQ.Interval_and_BED_format
 is that all intervals in galaxy are 0 based, start inclusive end exclusive.
but when i use generate pileup/filter pileup and convert to intervals, i get
something like this:

chr10 1056309 1056310 G C +

When i look up the SNP (G-->C) it is pretty clearly 1056310.  Which would make
the "interval" end inclusive.  this is key because when i annotate snp's
against dbSNP, i need to have the right cooridnates.

  Can anyone provide some guidance?  Thanks!

rich