Hi,
I am a new user of Galaxy.
I want to analyze whole human exome data with Galaxy and cannot upload the
files (10 Gb each) to the server.
Should I install Galaxy on a PC, and work in Unix environment, or there is a
more comfortable way?
If I should install it - what should be the computer properties, and where
can I find the instructions for using it?  I found the instructions for
installing in Wiki, but didn't find the what computer is should be (RAM, HD,
etc).

Thanks,
   Lilach