Hi David,

It sounds like the browser is timing out during the download. If possible for you to do, a good alternative is get the data through a unix shell using wget or curl.

The link to download can be obtained by right clicking the floppy disk icon inside a history item and choosing "Copy Link Address." Once you have the link:

 % wget '<link>'

or

 % curl -O '<link>'

The quotes aren't strictly necessary but will prevent the shell from
evaluating the '?' character in the link.