I am new to RNA-Seq and trying to map ABI SOLID paired-end reads. I've read
that BFAST + BWA is a good program for this. I have found BFAST on the galaxy
test site. Is it possible to map paired end reads using the BFAST version
there? Could someone help me with this workflow?

Thanks very much in advance.