Hello Candace,

For RNA-seq data, a better choice would be "NGS: RNA Analysis -> Tophat for SOLiD" then the downstream Cuff* tools. This is also only on test (http://test.g2.bx.psu.edu) for now, which has usage limits (10G max), but you could certainly try the tools out and see they work for you.

If they do, then you could consider setting up your own instance:
http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Test
http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Big%20Picture/Choices

Help with RNA-seq analysis can be found at:
http://usegalaxy.org/u/jeremy/p/galaxy-rna-seq-analysis-exercise
http://usegalaxy.org/u/jeremy/p/transcriptome-analysis-faq

Hopefully this helps to get you started,