Hi David,

Trinity is still under development and really shouldn't be on the Test instance yet (in fact, we are removing it). Very sorry about any confusion. It is a known that assembly tools would be very useful for many of our users (starting from a few sources: SAMTools Pileup, de novo RNA-seq) and are working towards tools/solutions in the near term.

Thanks for using Galaxy!

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team