Hello Carlos,

This tool is still under development on the test Galaxy instance and not all features/functions are complete. This is one of them and there are a few others like it.

Please be aware that there could potentially be other as yet uncovered issues with the tool. Just wanted to send a reminder. This is true for all tools on the Test server, even those that are published onto main could possibly be undergoing changes on test.

Hopefully this helps to explain what is going on. If you do notice anything else that you think is wrong with the tool or its output (should you continue to test-drive it), we would be glad to have your feedback/comments.

Take care,