Hi Diana,

As Anton mentioned, we can add this genome to our working list. A check-in with UCSC about their plans for an update seems appropriate and that will be part of our prioritization of this genome.

Meanwhile, the fastest way for you to start working with this genome right away is to load it into your history as a custom reference genome. Simply upload the fasta version via FTP and most tools will function just as if the genome was native to Galaxy.

You can even create your own custom browser for the genome using the GTB (Galaxy Track Browser). The GTB is undergoing active development right now, so you will notice new features over the near-term. Currently, visualization for custom genomes is based on coordinates only, but adding in the reference genome back-bone sequence itself is a priority and will be added in soon. Any data mapped to the reference genome can be visualized and there is feedback between the browser and your working histories. Please see:
http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Learn/Visualization

Thanks for using Galaxy!