Hello Bin,

If your data is RNA-seq, then this tutorial can get you started with the basics:
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/jeremy/p/galaxy-rna-seq-analysis-exercise
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/jeremy/p/transcriptome-analysis-faq

Hopefully this helps,

On 9/26/11 8:46 AM, Binbin You wrote:
Hi All,

Now I have two Paired-End samples data ( they are Next Generation
Sequence Data and fastq format) generated from Illumina GA II. Let's say
Data Lane1 and Data Lane2. After Quality trimming and Adapter trimming,
I want to check the Genes Differential Expression between these two
samples. How could I do that in Penn State version Galaxy or other
versions with only having Reference File? Thanks a lot in advance!

Best wishes,
Bin

http://galaxyproject.org/Support