Hello James,

http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/News
http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Mailing%20Lists

We could add this genome to the working list, but it would likely be some time before the genome would be added. A better method of using new genomes, especially smaller genomes, is to load them into your history and use them from there with Galaxy's tools (most support this option). You can even create your own visualization with the GTB (Galaxy Track Browser) with a custom genome.

To load the genome, use FTP as described here:

http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Learn/Upload%20via%20FTP
http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Learn/Screencasts
  Tool tutorials -> Using FTP

And more about the GTB is discussed here:
http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Learn/Visualization

Hopefully this helps,