Hi,
I have followed the wiki and built a custom tool on a local galaxy installation.
One of the inputs is a zip file. It seems galaxy automatically unpacks
it and keeps only
the first file. Is there any way I can tell galaxy not to unzip the file?
I tried to register .zip as a datatype, but that didn't seem to change
the behavior.

thanks for any help.
$tool.xml is below in case it helps.
-Brent

 <command interpreter="python">charmqc.py $xyszip $output $organism</command>
 <inputs>
   <param format="xys.zip" name="xyszip" type="data" label="Zip of
.xys files"/>
   <param type="select" name="organism" label="organism">
       <option value="Human">Human (hg18)</option>
       <option value="Mouse">Mouse (mm8)</option>
    </param>
 </inputs>
 <outputs>
   <data format="data" name="output" />