Hello Adam,

While Blast is not on the public server, it can be integrated into a local or cloud instance and the query rRNA sequence compared to the genomes. Results and genome data can be uploaded (use FTP), parsed (see: NGS: Mapping -> Parse blast XML output, and analyzed in either your own instance or at the public site.

Details to set up your own instance and obtain tool wrappers are in our wiki:
http://getgalaxy.org
http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Tool%20Shed

Regards,