Thanks Jennifer; but it raises another question. When I try that, it says there
are 113 datasets and I've delete all by 18 or 19 of the final versions. Plus
I've used a phenomenal amount of space. I *do* really want to delete all but
the final groomed datasets; those are the ones I want to share with specific
users.

Do I have to go through and view each of them and click on the "really delete"
link? I can't tell if it's working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hilary G. Morrison, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist