Illumina provides a ftp site where you can download all the files you need to
use TopHat and Cufflinks: Bowtie index and gtf files are present for about 20
species. For most species, we do covered different data sources (mainly NCBI,
Ensembl and UCSC) as well as different builds.

This resource is called iGenomes.

You should find in it the Ensembl mm9 GTF file compatible with TopHat

You can find all the links here
http://cufflinks.cbcb.umd.edu/igenomes.html
and more information about iGenomes here ftp://ftp.illumina.com/README.txt

The annotations will be updated next week and will also include BWA Index files.

Regards

Jean Lozach
Manager, Bioinformatics
Illumina, Inc.