Hello Daniel,

Please attempt a re-run of your jobs and let us know if delays are still an issue.

On 10/12/11 1:47 AM, Daniel Lundin wrote:
Hi,

I've been running small tophat jobs as part of a student exercise, but
since yesterday morning (about 7 am CET, or 24 hours ago) my tophat jobs
does not start. Earlier (Monday) jobs started and finished fine. Other
jobs like trimming, getting data from the Main table etc. works.

/D

http://galaxyproject.org/Support