Hi Galaxy,

I am trying to stitch together MAF alignments for the coding sequence
for a few genes of interest in Drosophila. I used UCSC to send the bed
intervals of the coding exons of my gene and sent the output to
Galaxy. But when I try and use the tool "Stitch Gene blocks" it
complains that my bed is a bed3 and not a bed12.

I'm a bit rusty with my browser skills, but how can I send my output
to Galaxy as a bed12 format so I can stitch my MAF blocks together?

Thanks for your help!

Amit

--
Amit Indap