Dear Jennifer,
thanks for the mail, I was going through the screecasts  *Processing and
analysis of 454 data in metagenomic
studies<http://screencast.g2.bx.psu.edu/galaxy/flash/mg_screencast_1.html>
*
and in the tutorial after loading the data in the second step its shows a
link short read QC and maulpualation which i was unable to see in my
galaxy(both in standalone and in the website). could you please help me on
the same

--
~~~~Auf Wiedersehen~~~~

Liebe