Hi all

I¹m trying to get my head round permissions on Data Libraries. I have a
couple of questions
1) When I come to give access to a library the only roles I see are the
current (admin) user¹s private roles and other non-private roles I have
created - no other private roles. Reading the wiki page suggests that I
should see all roles private and non-private.
2) Is there a way to give a role access to just one folder of a library
rather than the whole library?

Many thanks

Anthony
Dr Anthony Underwood
Bioinformatics Group | Applied Laboratory and Bio- Informatics Unit
Microbiology Services, Colindale
Health Protection Agency

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk