Hello Mark,

Not all genomes in the database assignment list are pre-index for all tools. That is the case for this genome. We can consider add this in, but it would actually be quicker for you to simply load a fasta version of the genome into your history and use it as a custom reference genome from there.

Most tools have some variation of the choice on the SAM->BAM tool form's option: "Choose the source for the reference list:" set as "History".

Load the genome using FTP, as explained here:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Learn/Upload%20via%20FTP

Best wishes for your project,

Jen
Galaxy team