Hello

I just received the following message while using Galaxy through the web

"You are over your disk quota. Tool execution is on hold until your disk usage
drops below your allocated quota."

I deleted a couple of files but it didn't helped.
I checked the FAQ and could not get the answer.

Thank's for your help

Olivier