Hello,
I uploaded (on Oct, 25) data through FTP site and I was not able to retreiven them to include them in a history. I suppose that the files should appeared in the FTP list under the Get data page. THese data are named "P2 fastq .gz" files that I wold like to use in RNA Seq workflow.

Thank you to help me to be able to use these data.

Best regards,

Benoit HENNUY
GIGA Genomics
University of Liege