Hello,

I have removed you from galaxy-user. Instructions to manage list membership is at the bottom of this and all mailing list messages.

In short, through this link:
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Or request help from this email:
galaxy-user-ow...@lists.bx.psu.edu.

Is best not to post to the mailing list for this sort of request, especially not as a reply to another thread.