Hello,

Would you please add Staphylococcus aureus strain Newman to your database?
Workflows to analyze data for genomes available through your database are
really simple - but I must admit that I've been struggling with trying to get
this to work for a genome (and in particular with the annotation) that I've
uploaded myself.

Thanks for the help and the continued support!

Joe
----
Joe J. Harrison
Senior Fellow